Due to the unfavourable weather forecast and to give families some warning we have made the decision to postpone two of the sports days.
Reception Wednesday 29th June is postponed until Wednesday 6th July . Gates will open at 2.00pm to start at 2.15pm.
Y1 & Y2 Thursday 30th June is postponed until Thursday 7th July. Gates will open at 2.00pm to start at 2.15pm.
We will review the weather and update you about the Y3/Y4/Y5/Y6 sports day on Thursday.